Painting of Littendale Yorkshire by Lancashire artist Rob Miller

Sunshine and showers
Upper Littendale
Acrylic on canvas
50cmx40cm

Old Barn Litondale
Acrylic on canvas
40cmx30cm

Barn in upper Littondale
Acrylic on canvas
40cmx30cm

I love the Dales in all their seasons, in fact I like this Northern England,  if you drew a line across the country from Fleetwood on the West coast to Hull on the East and said to me " Rob you can only paint above this line".  I wouldn't be bothered one bit, because its all great. Two great coastlines, the vale of York, the Lancashire plain wonderful dales and valleys and endless moors rising to the Fells of Cumbria and highest hill in England its all great. You can even float though it on a boat on the Leeds and Liverpool canal, which is the subject of a special project for me and a painting mate later this year, for now here is Littondale today and Ribblesdale tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts