18th Ribchester Art Festival of Music and Art.
















Ribchester rainy summer acrylic on canvas.
I've had a number of people asking me about the Ribchester Festival of Music and Art-
To answer you all its on the  24th to the 27th June 2010  

(Festival handy guides are available from the Spar and Post Office in the village and at St Wilfreds Church.) 

Unfortunately I'll miss the festival again as I have been shortlisted to show my work in the Spanish 'Marbella International Festival of Art'; However I do love classical music Bocchernni is my current favourite and want to particpate; So as a grand gesture of fringe support I dedicate the works of mine which were on view for the last year  at Fuel Misers on the Bee Mill Complex.  As for the main festival good luck guys I hope it goes well; The Bach concert at St Wilfreds and the Cello by candleight at the Stydd Hall would have been my choice of listening.

The basic programme.

Thursday Alfie Boe
Friday Aquaelle Quartet
Saturday Diva delight
Sunday Bach
Details www.ribchesterfestival.co.uk
Box office 01254 878881

Below is my contribution to the art bit which can be veiwed by arrangement.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rob Miller Storm over Pendle 70cm x 50 cm
 

Comments

Popular Posts