Painting of the Lake District A deep pool on the River Levens at Fell Foot Ulverston.

Painting of the Lake District
A deep pool on the River Levens at Fell Foot Ulverston
Rob Miller 30x24cm oil on board


I love sitting or standing still and watching the water slide by under trees and bushes. Sitting by this deep pool on the River Leven at Fell Foot Park in the English Lake District added to a feeling of meditation. I can see a little bit of why fishermen  can stay there all day and night except for me I dont need the fishing rod just myself  and now and then paint brushes and paper.The colours are like a kaleidoscope ever changing in tone and vibrancy as you look you begin to realise that the kaleidoscope is working at subtly different levels both real and imagined.

Comments

Popular Posts