Paintings of Pestana Troia Praia Setubal Portugal by Lancashire Artist Rob Mill

Pestana Troia Praia looking South oil on board
Rob Miller RSA

Pestan Triora Praia manha olhando para o norte para Arrabida
oil on board Rob Miller RSA

Its not every day that I am invited to spend time painting an amazing beach just south of Lisbon and asked if I'd like to stay in a luxury eco beach house with a great pool etc etc whilst I paint. Okay, so Portugal won the Euro Cup and England where pathetic that was summer 2016.. There was also Brexit taking place. What a down time.  But the beach and the sun which was outshone by my amazing euro friends!!!   What a great time and what lovely people I have as friends thank you. I hope that you like my humble offerings of these two paintings of the Praia Pestana Troia. Best of summer 2016 to you..Rob #Pestanatrioa #lancashireartist #oilpainting




Comments

Popular Posts