Glencoe Painting by Rob Miller RSA


Glencoe
Watercolour pen and ink

Glencoe looking  up to Buchaille
Watercolour pen and ink
Glencoe is without doubt an atmospheric place to paint. I first came here with the  Revd Father Whin on a school trip and still have memories of him striding across the moonlit slopes  of the upper valley in his cassock whilst on a 6th Form Climbing and walking trip back in 1970. The place was quieter than and most folk were climbers. It was brilliant weather and we traversed Aonach eagach, Buchaille and all the peaks in the valley. More paintings of this to follow I cant wait to get painting the place in oils....soon Why have I left it so long mm not sure maybe I was overawed and still am insecure as to how my attempts to paint this magnificent place will turn out....

Comments

Popular Posts