New work in the old Studio


The news is that the new studio didn't work out, the space was okay but there wasn't any water. It was a fruitless exercise I spent almost a full day carrying all the kit around. Now I have reverted back to my studio under the sun and stars with mixed feelings. Working outside is great for getting an understanding of things around there is an endles supply of materials and inspiration. You do have to be more organised and I think more focused.

I have been surprised at the level of rainfall here has been four time more than usual I was told yesterday. Fields are flooded and rivers run free with plenty of water. A great contrast from the summer time. However the last few days have dawned bright and brisk so working outside was fine if cool.













Comments

Popular Posts