andalucia artwork



These two images, which are out of focus a bit.,, ( I shot them with my mobile phone a nokia) are from two pieces of work that I did on site in Casares Andalusia's for a rather nice new apartment. They are both the same size one landscape and one portrait. The colours are the colours of the apartments furniture I did them so that they would compliment the soft furnishing that had recently been installed by RDH in Marbella . I started the work out on location and completed them out on the apartments balcony overlooking the sea and the distant hills of Tunisia. What a great time, I do love Spain. It was in early February and the weather was warm and mild. Later however it snowed and the high Sierra about 4000' above the coastal belt took on the aspects that you would see in the fells in Cumbria and Scotland, beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts