Rachel and James' Hawaii-moon

Here's a drawing and a sketch of the image that I've done in my sketch book for Rachel and James Hawaii-moon picture. I'm working out sizes now but I think we are going for a box canvas with the image lapped around the side and top edges.
If you want to choose another image let me know quickly.

some examples of other work in Hawaii this is a watercolour with body colour good colours but not really my style


this is a Gauguin nicer deeper colours, but alas I don't have a pic of Rachel or James on a beach



this is after Gauguin again stronger colours if you take a look at the draft at the top I would produce something that lies style wise in between the three examples .




anyway do let me have your opinion as a comment here or email me if you like
.

Comments

Popular Posts